Custom Labels and Stickers
Custom labels and stickers for promotional and point of sale use help portray strong brand awareness and product appeal.
From food labelling with fully accredited factories to boutique labels, our specialty is with the bespoke personalised design.
- Personalised print in up to seven colours (fifteen on larger quantities) with options available for UV varnish, foils (hot and cold) and holograms. Patterned laminate finishes and textured print also available on larger quantities. Thermal printers are invariably used for printing variable information (dates, ingredients, bar codes, delegates name/date to a conference etc) onto a pre ‘branded’ label. Most of the labels are compatible with most thermal printers but it is advisable to check.
- If you can liaise with us regarding the function of the label it will help ensure we supply a label fit for purpose in terms of the overall look and budget as well as the functionality. The label may need a permanent or semi permanent adhesive, it may need to be food grade safe and functional, the shape or size may be critical or it may need to be hand written on or printed again at your organisation or packer. Tell us what the label will be used for so we can best advise and meet your requirements. Is the label for a bag seal, bottle, box, jar, hanger, cosmetic product, clothing, food packaging or all manner of promotional, signage or event purposes?
Shape & Size:
- There are multiple standard shapes and sizes but in addition you can go as ‘bespoke’ as you like. It may mean an additional cutter charge but this is a one off, so you are set up for repeats thereafter.
- Wide range of materials available including velum matt paper, semi gloss, vinyl and synthetics. These will suit every use, look and budget. Thermal and fan fold labels are available for onward custom print. Food and freezer grade material and print available.
- Do you need the label or sticker to be ‘permanent’ or is it important to be ‘resealable’?
- As well as the print you may like to consider special finishes such as UV varnish, decorative foils (hot or cold) or holograms. Patterned laminate finishes and textured prints are available on larger quantities. Special thermochromatic temperature sensitive inks to conceal a message are becoming popular. The temperature range can be tailored to suit the promotion. Scratch off and scent based inks available on larger quantities.
- The labels and stickers can be supplied on sheets, rolls or fanfold packs. Please advise which is most suited to your needs.
- Approx 3 Weeks